Saturday 3 October 2015

Quick Tip || Buy High end beauty products discounted from M&S!

Roughly 2 years ago I noticed that one of my favorite UK department stores, Marks & Spencer, was beginning to introduce a lot more branded beauty and skincare items into their beauty hall.

The reason why this struck me as being so exciting was because the store regularly run discount codes and offers which often include products from the beauty hall! 

I recently purchased the Emma Hardie "Amazing Face Morigna Balm" set which included 3 pots of the Amazing Face Morigna Cleansing Balm for £30.40. This equates to 150ml of Cleansing balm!



It is definitely worth keeping an eye out for these offers, I am yet to discover any pattern in when they come along, I usually receive an email update as I am signed up to their text alerts. This can be done quickly and for free through the following link.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/s/contact-us/sms-homepage

Some of the other brands available in the M&S beauty range that I like are:


  • Apothecary
  • Burts Bees
  • Bliss
  • Bourjois
  • Crabtree & Evelyn
  • Glamglow
  • Ren
  • Korres
  • L'Occitane
  • Nuxe
  • Pixi
  • St Tropez
  • Stila
There are many other brands available (some I haven't heard of before) so I do believe it is well worth a sign up, as getting the 20% certainly makes a lot of these brands fall into my budget when they previously wouldn't!

Hope this helped!

Speak soon,

Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment